Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visitng our site here at www.hellodoc.com.au. Our terms and conditions are outlined here, please read carefully.
“CLIENT” means the person. “SERVICES” means the Services which HelloDoc Pty Ltd is to provide in accordance with these Conditions. “HelloDoc Pty Ltd” means the company. “CONDITIONS” means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Client and HelloDoc Pty Ltd. “AGREEMENT” means the agreement for the service requested. “WRITING” includes electronic mail, facsimile transmission and comparable means of communication.The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
2. HelloDoc Pty Ltd’s online video consultations are provided by trained and qualified medical professional.
3. Anyone who signs up to our services is referred to as members within this document. By doing so, they are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions covered within this document, and also to those outlined within the Privacy and Security document.
4. HelloDoc Pty Ltd will provide reports and analysis to you and your referring doctor based upon your condition and your symptoms. These will always be delivered by trained qualified medical professionals.
5. Please be advised that HelloDoc Medical Professionals can provide only medical consultation and management plan to you and your referring doctor. We cannot and do not offer any prescription.
6. The personal information of the clients will be treated with the utmost privacy and professionalism. You can find more information on this in the Privacy and Security document.
7. HelloDoc Pty Ltd’s employees are not authorised to make any representations or changes of the services unless confirmed by HelloDoc Pty Ltd in writing. By accepting terms and conditions, client acknowledges that the service does not rely on any such representations which are not so confirmed in writing by the Directors.
8. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in quotation price acceptance of offer invoice or other document or information used by HelloDoc Pty Ltd shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of HelloDoc Pty Ltd.
9. HelloDoc Pty Ltd reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the Services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or where the Services are to be supplied to HelloDoc Pty Ltd’s specification which do not materially affect the quality of performance.
10. No agreement which has been accepted by HelloDoc Pty Ltd may be cancelled or varied by the Client except with the agreement in writing by a Director of HelloDoc Pty Ltd.
11. HelloDoc Pty Ltd is a bulk billed service for medicare card holders. However, there are some fees and charges apply in certain circumstances. Details will be available in delivery and return policy section. All prices quoted are valid until price changes are bought into effect by HelloDoc Pty Ltd.
12. HelloDoc Pty Ltd will only make a booking upon receiving a referral letter. Perosnal information will be collected from referral letter and at the time of making the booking.
13. HelloDoc Pty Ltd members and other users agree never to use the sites to send or transmitting any unlawful information, content, or material. This includes any material which is considered hateful or harassing, objectionable, or harmful to our site or computer systems in any way, including simply cause it to delay. Never to use the sites to distribute spam, chain letters, or any other unsolicited messages, whether used to phish for details, to market products, or for any other purposes. Never to use the sites to distribute or to make available viruses, worms, spyware or other code designed for malicious purposes, as defined under Australian law, whether this code is designed to harm our systems, those of our members, or of anyone.
14. It is unlawful to prevent another person from accessing our sites or services, or inhibiting this access in any way. This includes the disclosure of any personal information collected from this website, as well as the action of collecting this information from the site.
15. No variation of these Conditions shall be biding unless agreed in Writing between the authorised representative of the Client and a Director of HelloDoc Pty Ltd.
Any violation of these terms will result in immediate restriction from using our sites or services in any way. This means you will not be able to use these sites or services unless you adhere to the terms outlined here. If any third-party websites or organisations decide to take any kind of action against you, or to terminate your service on their websites, HelloDoc cannot be held accountable.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
HelloDoc reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with no advance notice or warning given. As soon as these changes are published, they are considered to be in effect. By using HelloDoc sites and services, you agree to check back to this document regularly, to stay abreast of any changes.