Terms and Conditions
This website is presented by HelloDoc Pty Ltd for the purposes of providing information about our service provision to the general public. HelloDoc monitors the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information as required.
“HelloDoc Pty Ltd” means the company and can be written as “HelloDoc”.
“Conditions” means the standard terms and conditions set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Client and HelloDoc Pty Ltd.
“Clinician/s” means Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Accredited Social Workers or Mental Health Counsellors
“Client” means the person receiving telehealth services.
“Services” means the Services which Clinicians are to provide in accordance with these Conditions.
“Agreement” means the agreement for the services requested.
“Writing” includes electronic mail, facsimile transmission and comparable means of communication.
- HelloDoc provides multiple services to Clinicians which include but are not limited to, providing an online platform to provide telehealth, referrals triage and allocation, collecting private fees and processing of Medicare billings, as well as providing administration support services. For these services, HelloDoc charges Clinicians a service fee to use the services. Hello Doc does not employ Clinicians. HelloDoc only offers services to suitably qualified Clinicians, who are registered with their relevant Australian Medical Boards, Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA) and Fellowship colleges.
- Once a referral is allocated to a clinician, and review completed , then that clinician will provide reports to your referring doctor based upon your condition and your symptoms.
- Please be advised that generally our Clinicians provide medical consultation and management plans to you and your referring doctor. In the majority of cases, our clinicians do not offer prescriptions for medication. This will only occur if a prescription requires regulatory authority. It is the client’s responsibility to follow up with their referring GP to pursue (or implement) the plan of management recommended by our clinicians.
- You understand that there are other alternatives to video consultations and understand the limitations of video conferences as compared to face-to-face consultations, as it could be different in many ways including but not limited to the protentional risks of interruptions due to technical difficulties.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in a quotation price acceptance of offer invoice or other document or information used by HelloDoc shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of HelloDoc.
- The majority of the services provided by our Clinicians are bulk billed for Medicare/DVA card holders. However, Clinicians have nominated fees and charges that apply in certain circumstances, which will be discussed with you prior to booking the appointments. HelloDoc administration staff will advise these fees in advance before booking appointments. These fees are nominated by individual Clinicians and HelloDoc has no control on these fees. You acknowledge that fees for the services may change.
- In addition, there can be other charges such as administration fee charges for certain bookings, early cancellation, changes of appointments or for preparing documents when sending them to a different practitioner than the one who initially referred the client to HelloDoc. All prices quoted are valid until price changes are bought into effect by HelloDoc.
Any violation of these terms will result in immediate restriction from using our sites or services in any way. This means you will not be able to use the site or services unless you adhere to the terms outlined here. If any third-party websites or organisations decide to take any kind of action against you, or to terminate your service on their websites, HelloDoc cannot be held accountable.
Disclaimer of warranty
While we try to keep the information on the website as accurate as possible, we disclaim any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness and completeness, and any other warranty, express or implied.
Limitation of liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet in general. Under no circumstances shall HelloDoc Pty Ltd or its clinicians, employees, or representatives, or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits, or other damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages that result from: the use or inability to use or access the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site; reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site; or mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. In states which do not allow the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
By choosing to use the HelloDoc website and services, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.
Effective 1st November 2021