Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visitng our site here at www.hellodoc.com.au. Summary of our terms and conditions are outlined here, please read carefully.
“HelloDoc Pty Ltd” means the company and can be written as “HelloDoc”. “CONDITIONS” means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Client and HelloDoc Pty Ltd.”Psychiatrists, Psychologists, mental health counsellors,accredited social workers” will be reprsented by writing “clinician/s”.
“CLIENT” means the person. “SERVICES” means the Services which Clincians are to provide in accordance with these Conditions.
“AGREEMENT” means the agreement for the services requested. “WRITING” includes electronic mail, facsimile transmission and comparable means of communication.The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
2. HelloDoc does not provide psychiatry services or employ or engage Clinicians. Instead, HelloDoc provide multiple services to Clinicians which include but are not limited to, providing online platform for telehealth,referrals triage and allocation, collecting private fees and processing of Medicare billings, providing admin support services. For these services, HelloDoc charges Clinicians a fee to use the services. HelloDoc only provide services to suitably qualifies Clinicians, who are registered with relevant Australian Medical boards and Fellowship colleges.
3. Anyone who signs up to these services is referred to as members within this document. By doing so, they are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions covered within this document, and also to those outlined within the Privacy and Security document.
4. Once a referral is allocated to a clinica.Clinicans would provide reports and analysis to your referring doctor based upon your condition and your symptoms.
5. Please be advised that generally our Clinicians provide medical consultation and management plans to you and your referring doctor.In majority of the cases our Clinicians do not offer any prescription.You understand that there are other alternatives to video consultations and understand the limitations of video conferences as compared to face to face consultations, as it could be different in many ways including but not limited to the potentional risks of interruptions due to technical difficulties.
6. The personal information of the clients will be treated with the utmost privacy and professionalism. You can find more information on this in the Privacy and Security document.You understand and accept the risks of security issues which could potentially affect confidentiality.
7. HelloDoc Pty Ltd’s employees are not authorised to make any representations or changes of the services unless confirmed by HelloDoc in writing. By accepting terms and conditions, client acknowledges that the service does not rely on any such representations which are not so confirmed in writing by the Directors.
8. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in quotation price acceptance of offer invoice or other document or information used by HelloDoc shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of HelloDoc.
9. HelloDoc reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the Services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or where the Services are to be supplied to HelloDoc specification which do not materially affect the quality of performance.
10. No agreement which has been accepted by HelloDoc may be cancelled or varied by the Client except with the agreement in writing by a Director of HelloDoc.
11. Majority of the services provided by our Clinicians are bulk billed for Medicare/DVA card holders. However Clinicians have nominated fees and charges that apply in certain circumstances, which will be discussed with you prior to booking the appointments. HelloDoc admin staff will advise these fees in advance before booking appointments. These fees are nominated by individual Clinicians and HelloDoc has no control on these fees.You acknowledge that fees for the services may change.
In addition there might be admin fee charges for certain bookings or for preparing documents when sending them to a different practitioner than the one who initially referred patient to HelloDoc.Details will be available in delivery and return policy section. All prices quoted are valid until price changes are bought into effect by HelloDoc.
12. HelloDoc will make a booking upon receiving a referral letter. Perosnal information will be collected from referral letter and at the time of making the booking.
13. HelloDoc members and other users agree never to use the sites to send or transmitting any unlawful information, content, or material. This includes any material which is considered hateful or harassing, objectionable, or harmful to our site or computer systems in any way, including simply cause it to delay. Never to use the sites to distribute spam, chain letters, or any other unsolicited messages, whether used to phish for details, to market products, or for any other purposes. Never to use the sites to distribute or to make available viruses, worms, spyware or other code designed for malicious purposes, as defined under Australian law, whether this code is designed to harm our systems, those of our members, or of anyone.
14. It is unlawful to prevent another person from accessing our sites or services, or inhibiting this access in any way. This includes the disclosure of any personal information collected from this website, as well as the action of collecting this information from the site.
15. No variation of these Conditions shall be biding unless agreed in Writing between the authorised representative of the Client and a Director of HelloDoc.
Any violation of these terms will result in immediate restriction from using our sites or services in any way. This means you will not be able to use these sites or services unless you adhere to the terms outlined here. If any third-party websites or organisations decide to take any kind of action against you, or to terminate your service on their websites, HelloDoc cannot be held accountable.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
HelloDoc reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with no advance notice or warning given. As soon as these changes are published, they are considered to be in effect. By using HelloDoc sites and services, you agree to check back to this document regularly, to stay abreast of any changes.